The trend of smartphones, bigger displays as same as the size of the tablet become very popular with various mobile brands including the latest flagship Xiaomi Mi Max 3. The picture has been rendered. It is expected to come with a large screen borderless of 7 inches and battery life is great with a capacity of 5,500 mAh.
There are reports of blogs in China. Identifying Mi Max 3 to use an 18: 9 aspect ratio and is expected to split into two versions; Snapdragon 630 and 660 with dual camera, support for Quick Charge 3.0.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 7.0 inches, 126.5 cm2
- 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~345 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MIUI 8.5
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630/ MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32/64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- 12 MP (f/2.2, 1/2.9″, 1.25 µm), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5500 mAh battery
Xiaomi launches Max 2 in May 2017. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC and comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable memory via a microSD card (up to 128GB). Xiaomi Mi 2 is used. Android 7.0 Nougat. It is also got a good feedback from many of their customer, so the up coming Mi Max 2 will get the better feedback, isn’t it?
The media in China is expected that this new version Mi Max will launch in the middle of next