After the rumors have come out for a while. For OnePlus 5 that the latest flagship killer is coming soon. It is expected that OnePlus 5 will come with top-notch features as ever. And finally, there is a rendered image of the smartphone that is expected to be Final Design came out in public by the Chinese company itself! They just tweeted another teaser about the upcoming launch of the OnePlus 5 model and revealed the back side of the phone… which is basically identical to the one the iPhone 7 Plus has!
From the picture above, the OnePlus 5 comes with a new design that is quite similar to the iPhone 7 Plus, both positions of the camera. (Dual-Camera) and Antenna Lines. The features are expected to come with the following details.
– 5.5-inch display screen, 2K Quad HD resolution (1440×2560 pixels)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
– 6GB RAM
– Internal memory (ROM) size 64GB and 128GB.
– Dual rear digital camera (Dual-Camera) 12-megapixel resolution
– 8-megapixel front-facing digital camera
– 3580 mAh battery with fast charger: Dash Charge 2.0
– Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, which is covered by Oxygen OS.
OnePlus 5’s official launch date has revealed on an official poster will be released on June 20 and it will cost approximately 550 Euros in the European markets!
However, OnePlus 5 will continue to maintain premium standards. And increase the potential for photography?
OnePlus 5 4G Phablet Android 7.1 Snapdragon 835 16.0MP + 23.0MP Cameras $589.99
OnePlus 5 4G Phablet OxygenOS Snapdragon 835 16.0MP + 20.0MP Dual Cameras $653.45